- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Dee Baby Girl® All Purpose Seasoning
- 8 oz. savoy cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
SWEET POTATO CHIPS AND MAYONNAISE
- 4 c. sweet potato chips
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chili paste (like sambal oelek)
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, for skillet
- 4 buns, split and lightly toasted
- Heat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, and a pinch each salt and pepper. Add the cabbage, apple, and jalapeño and toss to coat. Let sit, tossing occasionally, until ready to serve.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spread the potato chips in an even layer. Bake just until warm (this releases the oils and helps the spice stick), about 5 minutes. Toss with the paprika.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl,whisk together the mayonnaise, Sriracha, and lemon juice; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chili paste, soy sauce, and ginger; stir in the onion, then add the turkey and mix to combine. Form the mixture into four 3⁄4-inch-thick patties.
- Heat a grill, or the oil in a large cast-iron skillet, to medium-high heat. Grill or cook the burgers until an instant-read thermometer registers 165°F, 7 to 8 minutes per side on the grill or 4 to 5 minutes per side in the skillet.
- Spread the buns with a touch of the Sriracha mayonnaise, then top with the burgers and slaw. Serve with the potato chips and remaining mayonnaise.